Monday, August 20, 2007

PPD's Only Shot a Primetime

Pizza Parlor Derek has a shot at making in on a prime time television show but he'll need to sharpen his online chatting skills to make it there.

The funniest show on television now isn't a comedy, but Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator. The unintentional comedy of old, dirty men in sweat pants bringing condoms and flowers to 13-14 year old girls and Chris Hansen reading the hilarious chat logs in his monotone voice is priceless.

Not surprisingly, NBC had its highest number of predators come to the New Jersey house in episodes that aired earlier this summer. I think I saw a black BMW SUV drive up and the down the street on that show.

Why is the decoy always doing laundry? I think these guys have to realize by now that if they walk into a house and there are barstools and a pitcher of sweet tea, they are screwed.



But I guess some people never learn. In fact, I once received a text during an episode and it simply said, "I'd do the decoy."

1 comment:

Derek said...

Do I even have to confess to that or is common knowledge?