Saturday, August 18, 2007

Horse is better at this than you

Actually, Horse is better at everything than you but we'll get into that on another post.

I was having a new HD projector and screen installed in the cinema room of my apartment complex on Friday. We needed to upgrade the cable to HD so our cable guy brought us a new box and installed it. In order to test out the HD channels I put on ESPN and was amazed when I found the 2007 World Sport Stacking Championships.

There's really no way to describe it. Just watch the video above.

There are so many questions I have. When did this become popular in school? Is this considered a sport? Do kids do this at recess or in gym class? If Billy and Horse competed in a cup stacking contest, who would throw all the cups on the floor and tip the table first?

This gives me great hope that in 13 years my daughter Izzie will be able to play Beer Pong and Flip Cup in gym class. She'll get straight A's after all her practice at her Mommy's parties.

No comments: